الأحد، 23 يوليو 2017

The routine of our words: the change of words about the usual words routine

I thought you were trying to change your words about the usual routine words of people's obedience, then it will remain different in the eyes of people, oh God .. What is this Trekkie among the tricks of the influence in the people who are around you, mastering the words in which you speak together and away from the boring routine ..



Invalidate the saying "Bai" and say "God save you"You say "your safety .. take your mind off yourself" to the extent that says "I want a need" .. Instead of saying "Thank you"


You say, "I'm fine, so long as you're okay, thank God" instead of what you say "
You are repeating his name and you are speaking instead of what you say, you are a legend, a teacher, a pro and a routine.


You say, "Our Lord bless you" instead of "God bless you" I mean the usual word and even God call Mhlh meaning originally because I do not know how to be confused by the way I think a routine boring and Malosh influence in my words .. Try even once I swear by God Hchov result I myself Mkntc certified that she was influenced by People did not try it .. 


And other regular words if you thought to innovate in that you change every word used by people every day and remained lukewarm and boring with a new term means sweetest and the most beautiful of the time 

التسميات: , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية